FAQs - not in use
How do I apply EKIDNR in the car?
- Prepare your car - For maximum effectiveness please wipe down all surfaces that EKIDNR may come in contact with for the most effective result.
- Open the car door, turn on the car and run the air conditioning on high and set it to 'recirculate' mode and ensure all windows are closed.
- Shake the canister vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Place the canister upright on the dashboard or in a centralised place within the vehicle.
- Depress the canister cap until it locks into place.
- Leave the car turned on and running while the canister is dispersing the contents.
- After 10-15 minutes the process is complete. (There may be a small bit of residue left, simply wipe this off with a cloth).
- Remove the canister and turn the car off.
How effective is EKIDNR?
- EKIDNR Kills 99.99% of germs.
How long does it last?
- EKIDNR has long lasting active protection for a minimum of 30 days.
Is EKINDR safe on all surfaces?
- Yes, EKIDNR is safe to use around children and pets, it's also invisible and non staining.
Is EKINDR non-toxic?
- Yes, EKIDNR is non-toxic.
Where is EKIDNR made?
- EKIDNR is 100% Australia made.
What accreditation does EKIDNR have?
- EKIDNR's Antimicrobial Shield is EPA and AQIS approved, dermatologically tested and carries over 100 global independent laboratory test reports; including advanced testing in accordance to EN13697 (modified test), ASTM2149, NF G 39-011 test standards.
Will Antimicrobial Shield get rid of pet smells?
- Yes. EKIDNR's Anti-microbial Shield will help reduce pets smells. However, we recommend a wet vacuum and hoover to remove animal hair prior to application.
Will EKIDNR sanitise my air conditioning unit?
- EKIDNR is a 3-in-1 cabin and air conditioner sanitiser and protectant. It will help you eradicate mould and mildew spores and protect against bad odours.
Does it contain alcohol? - Need to rethink this as the product does contain ethanol
- No, EKIDNR is alcohol free.
Does the process leave a smell at all?
- It is a completely odourless coating and does not leave any trace of smell.
How long after the process is done can I drive my car again?
- Once the canister has finished administering within the vehicle and any residue has been wiped away the vehicle is perfectly fine to use again.